CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

5 Vocabulary Words

1.Bled: to lose blood.
●Book sentence: Espinosa bled to death.
●Own sentence: I bled from my toe.
2.Riled: to irritate somebody enough that it provokes anger.
●Book Sentence: Texas rangers have become increasingly riled by immigrants who trespass.
●Own sentence: I riled my friend by telling him stuff.
3.Trespass: to intrude on somebody's privacy or time.
●Book Sentence: Texas rangers have become increasingly riled by immigrants who trespass.
●Own Sentence: I had trespass the boundaries of the law.
4.Outsmart: To gain the advantage over by cunning; outwit.
●Book Sentence: Enrique made a outsmart decision.
●Own Sentence: Having advantage its being outsmart.
5.Vacant: with no occupant or contents, often temporarily.
●Book sentence: The spot was vacant.
●Own Sentence: This job its vacant.

0 comments: