CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quiq Write (before reding)

Family its loyalty in the way that the little kid wants to go back to her mother even thought he doesn’t know why she left. I would go as far as I can to reconnect a love one and I would pass for any danger its in the way, and I would with more courage if it’s the only person I have left in my family. What causes a person make heroics or extraordinary thing I think its love. I think its hard to over come fears or obstacles when you want to reach your goals because they are things that you could die. To be courageous means to make things for a person of for love and more for a mother. I think we are shaped a lot for things out of our control because you got to do things you would never do if you didn’t need to. Where we come from decides a lot what are we going to do with our lives because if you come from a part that there its not a lot of opportunities, you will take advantage where there its chances.

0 comments: